SPACIOUS & BEAUTIFULLY UPDATED HOME
CENTRALLY LOCATED | CUPERTINO SCHOOLS
Situated in a calm neighborhood with excellent access, this home forms a fresh, stylish retreat within moments of top Silicon Valley destinations.
Multiple gathering rooms provide plenty of options for day-to-day living, including a large living room with fireplace, separate family/dining room, and casual dining area. Granite-slab countertops surround the bright, newly revitalized kitchen, and both bathrooms are recently remodeled. Each bedroom is spacious and well-appointed, and the primary suite offers dual closets. Relax outdoors in a generous backyard haven featuring an entertaining patio and drought-resistant landscaping.
Amenities include dual-pane windows, recessed lights, and central cooling. Enjoy new interior and exterior paint, new luxury flooring, new lighting, and more! Stroll to Serra Park! Near Downtown Sunnyvale, Main Street Cupertino, tech campuses, and top Cupertino schools (buyer to verify).
· 3 Bedrooms
· 2 Bathrooms
· HOME | 1,679 SF
· LOT | 8,021 SF
· Enjoy abundant space, functionality, and convenience in this newly remodeled residence located within moments of parks, top schools, work, and more
· Double doors open to fresh, bright interiors where modern flair enhances the home’s rich original character
· Highlights include dual-pane Milgard® windows, new luxury floors, new interior and exterior paint, and stylish new lighting
· Spacious and versatile, the living room features a fireplace and connects to a flexible family/dining room that flows outdoors
· Granite-slab countertops surround a sparkling kitchen fitted with updated hardware, refinished cabinets, and a casual dining/sitting area
· All bedrooms are large and light-filled, and both secondary bedrooms offer custom closet storage
· The primary suite enjoys two closets and a bath remodeled with stylish amenities like a quartz-topped vanity
· Friends and family alike will love the large, private backyard with footpaths, landscape lighting, drought-resistant plants, and a tree-shaded entertaining patio
· Includes central cooling, a fashionably remodeled hall bath, two storage sheds, and attached two-car garage with workbench, shelving, and overhead storage
· Within moments of Walgreens, Zanotto’s Market, Starbucks, eateries, and fitness
· Strolling distance to tennis courts, playgrounds, and ball parks at beautiful Serra Park
· Located between Main Street Cupertino and Downtown Sunnyvale for prime access to shopping, fine dining, and entertainment
· Near top-performing schools including West Valley Elementary, Cupertino Middle, and Homestead High (buyer to verify)
· Convenient to Lawrence Expressway, 85, 280, and tech campuses like Apple, Google, LinkedIn, and more
About The Agent
Stefan is driven by the belief that he has an obligation to each of his customers to help them make the best possible real estate decisions. He recognizes that his success is not measured by sales volume alone, but more importantly by successfully helping clients navigate one of the largest and most complex business transactions they will encounter. He stresses integrity and honest communication from the initial consultation through final closing and beyond.
With a BS degree in Business Finance from Santa Clara University and additional training in negotiation, contracts, and disclosures, he is considered by clients and colleagues alike as one of the leading real estate professionals in the Bay Area. As such, he is often consulted by the media regarding local real estate market trends. Stefan has been a Realtor since 1992 and has achieved many milestones during his career:
- He has been a top-producing agent for years, consistently ranked in the top 1% of Silicon Valley agents
- He is a licensed real estate broker (a designation achieved by only approximately 15% of all agents), and as such has obtained superior experience and expertise, and is held to a higher standard of care
- He has achieved the prestigious “Diamond Certified” award from American Ratings Corp. for excellence in customer service (one of only a few South Bay Realtors to do so) with one of the highest customer satisfaction ratings ever recorded, based on direct input from past customers
Stefan’s unwavering commitment to protecting his clients’ interests is reflected in the majority of his business coming from repeat customers and recommendations from past clients.
Stefan is a Silicon Valley native, born at El Camino Hospital and raised in Sunnyvale when orchards outnumbered tech campuses. He knows the Valley like only a native can. He comes from a real estate family, several generations deep of professional Realtors and real estate investors who own both residential and commercial properties in Silicon Valley. Stefan bought his first house as a 21-year-old college student and has been a full-time Realtor for more than half of his life. He lives in Sunnyvale with his wife, two teenagers, and one goofy dog in the same neighborhood he grew up in, around the corner from the house that his parents still call home. When not busy with real estate, Stefan enjoys relaxing with family and friends, hitting the gym, reading, and travel.